I started school this week! AAAAH!

I’m tired. It’s been a while since I’ve had to sit in one seat for 2.5 hours WHILE paying attention. It went pretty well. I felt like such a freshman yesterday looking for the classroom lol. Professors seem interesting so far. It’s funny…’cause in undergrad (at least at my school) everyone was 18-22 years old and the professor was older. Obviously, this is not the case in grad school. So I was sitting there waiting for the prof to come in and kept thinking a lot of my classmates were him…but then they would go sit down.

So not looking forward to buying books tho…boooo. So expensive. Even some of the used ones. Although I’m picky about used books. I don’t want the former owner’s highlighting and notes all over the place. My stats prof “recommends” but doesn’t require you to buy the textbook and says you can use any book. But then the syllabus is based on this one book sooo why wouldn’t I buy it again?

So that’s that. Now I have to do stuff like READ and WRITE! Speaking of which, I have to read some of the federalist papers for the gazillionth time in my life. Goodness! Definitely doesn’t seem as challenging as the ‘Ford was but we will see.

2 comments:

Congrats!!! I've been trying to go back to school for a while and so far have never made it. Hopefully in 2008 I will at least take my stupid GMATs :)

February 4, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Woohooo!! Well you're def well on your way...I on the otherhand still go back and forth with the idea of going back to school and WHAT to go back to school for. So we shall see :-\

February 4, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home