Back to School

After a long arduous process--getting motivated to study for GREs, finally taking them, postponing the application process a couple of times because I was worried about not being able to get recommendations, stressing out over getting the applications done and then stressing over which school to go to--I finally registered for classes today to start my Master's.

We had a quick orientation with a small group. I was definitely one of the younger ones in the group and the only one that was wearing jeans haha (i don't have to dress up for work).

Anyway, I'm excited! and nervous!

2 comments:

congratulations! I wish I had started grad school a lot earlier than I did. Be glad you are on the young side. ;)

January 11, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Awww that's great. Heard you got into NYU so eventhough u aren't attending CONGRATS on getting in!!! I thought these type of things called for a celebration? Shay - uhmmm why didn't we party for this one? lol. :) We can have a welcome back to school Party..woohooo..lol. Ok ok fine! I'll stop. :( I want to go back to school too but i'm too lazy. Can I copy your essays?

January 14, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home