to do...

hellooo bloggy mcblog blog! how i've neglected you so.

can anybody out there hear me? 'cause i can't seem to hear myself

i'm so tired right now! and i don't have anything really interesting to write about so i'm just going to make a list of things i need to do:

today

  • get through the work day
  • go to class and pay attention bc last week i got called on and i was in my own little world. that was so high school.
  • go home and read a million pages.
  • email prof asking if i can get squeezed into his summer class. (i logged on at exactly 5pm to register and all the seats were filled in like two secs. oh, alma mater, how i miss you so, where we didn't have to really deal with much bureacratic crap)
  • snore.

future

  • buy a bday present for a friend
  • shred junk mail and throw away even more papers
  • go through clothes and get rid of more
  • send thank you cards to 2 ppl
  • buy contacts (i lost mine more than a year ago. i suck)
  • watch netflix movies i've had for foreverrrr
  • take driving lessons
  • cut my hair again
  • go to 3 doctor's appts in the next week. fun.
  • start jogging on sunday.
  • plan weekend trip to philly
  • re-join salsa class if school class doesn't work out
  • dance salsa
  • go to container store and buy something to organize earrings (i've lost 3 earrings in the last 2 weeks. all brand new. they all cost less than $4 but that's besides the point)
  • decide what i'm going to do about school/work/etc.
  • continue to make fun of people who say "good times, good times"
  • use patagonia gift card
  • use blockbuster gift card
  • buy a nose ring that isn't too big/long for my nose
  • finish editting my resume
  • buy a belt or two. say no to plumbers crack.
  • save more money!
  • buy new earphones
  • aids walk, may 18th. gimme money.
  • find out who the fuck keeps stealing all my damn post-its at work!

3 comments:

that was like the funniest blog ever!
even though what you wrote was a whole bunch of junk, it still had a sense of humor!

kudos! LOL

April 8, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

lol... hey, I'm going to start taking Salsa lessons. The beginners session starts May 6th on 125th and 2nd ave. It's on Tuesdays from 7-9. I want to learn for good. I know you've taken lessons before so maybe u won't be beginners but I def am. :)

April 20, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

well my teacher told me i could move on to intermediate but i was too scared so i stayed in beginner 2. but i forgot a lot of the steps since i stopped going =(. let me know what you think about the first lesson 'cuz that's so close to my cribo. altho it's more expensive than the spot i go to and im kind of attached to my teacher haha...do you know if it's a woman or a man teaching the class?

April 22, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home