Girl of His Dreams

So check this out. This dude sees this girl on the 5 train, decides he wants to look for her so he makes this little website and actually finds her! I wonder if they'll live happily ever after.

I gotta say, I love sappy-it's-a-small-world-kind-of-love stories. I hope they make it just so they can tell that story everytime somebody asks them, "So how did you guys meet?"

Whenever I go on craigslist, I always check out the missed connections section. (Sometimes I search for myself on there just for the hell of it. Lol. Don't tell nobody.) Anyway, I wonder how many of these people are ridiculousy optimistic and think they'll actually find that random person they saw transferring from one train to the other during rush hour on Monday morning wearing a black coat in Manhattan. Guess we just need to grow some balls. If you feel that weak tingly feeling (and no not THAT kind of feeling...well i guess that one too but that's a whole 'nother thing) when you made eye contact with some random person, then dammit! go talk to them.

Then again, I wouldn't.

3 comments:

Hmmm i do hope they live happily ever after...or at least as happy as people can be nowadays! Oh and i did see this on the news this morning and realized the girl was wearing like bright blue tights and a flower in here hair...i guess it pays to dress funky.
Maybe i should try that. :-P

November 8, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Oh I saw that too... yeah I want a follow up story w/ it but I'm sure we'll never know. It's hard CC to go up to someone. I've seen so many cute guys on the train, and I've had those eye contact moments, and I've had one where we keep having eye contact throughout the whole ride, I'll catch him looking at me he looks away he catches me looking at him i look away...etc. I said that I was going to start walking around with a business card and just hand it to them...lol. In the morning I dont want to talk to anyone - I'm all fresh but that morning breath is still there, everyone looks tired and like they don't want to be bothered... and I guess in the evening - I just don't have balls. :(
Speaking of balls... the other day - well more like a few months ago, I was at H&M w/ Pam & Megan. We were standing in line to pay talking and i look back and there is this tall black guy - handsome dressed very well and I'm like hmmm. Anyways so i kept looking back and having small eye contact. When we paid and we were leaving past him - Pam said he was totally checking me out.. and I'm like really? I think he's hot. So she's like give him ur number.. I felt like I was in High School again.. I was all shy - we couldn't find a paper to write it in and Pam was like hurry up ... I was like nooo thats wack.. then i'm like oh well i have nothing to lose.. anyways pt is that when i finally wrote the number down he was already walking out the door and I didn't want to look like a total loser and run after him.. dique noooooooooo waait for meeeeee!! haha.. anyways i thought i would share..sorry it didn't have a happier ending. lol.

November 10, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

damn, that could've been a blog entry on it's own haha

November 11, 2007 at 8:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home