Three Sixty-Que?

So obviously we are big blog 365 loserrrrrs! Going back to fill in missed days is just not something I look forward to so I will officially state that we are done with it. While it's a great idea and I commend all of the blog troopers out there, I just feel that writing should not be forced...at least not all the time. Sometimes it's a struggle for me personally because a lot of the things I do feel like writing about are somewhat personal and I just don't know how much I want to put out into the interweb. I need to get over it tho.

Tuesday morning after a 3 day weekend and I feel tired from doing nothing all weekend. I went outside once in the past 3 days and that was to buy a new sim card for my phone. (I hate T-mobile by the way...just thought I'd put that out there in case someone googles T-mobile and ends up here after looking through 300 pages of search results). It was one of those lazy weekends. I spent Saturday and Sunday at home with the The BF watching tv and doing things couples do. Watched 3 movies...Quinceneara, Good Luck Chuck, and The Nanny Diaries. TV sucks extra ass these days. Yesterday I read for school and made brownies! Yum.

Oh and I paid of my credit card this weekend. That was exciting! =/ =)

Oo, for all those Project Runway viewers, Christian was standing next to me on the train the other day. Good thing I don't see "celebs" (for lack of a better word) on the reg because I just stare at them from the corner of my eye like a weirdo. Anyway, I think he has a good chance of winning but we'll see because everyone that's left is pretty good.

1 comments:

I know i'm replying mad late but I feel u. Sometimes I want to share personal stories just b/c they are funny but then I dont want ppl to know it's me... but then it defeats the purpose.. I suppose we should have not called ourselves CC Shay and Eve... it's like hmmm I wonder who they are...anyways.. yeah I suck at keeping this blog thing going

March 13, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home