Music Pick - Round 1

OK so...in honor of trying to turn things around here and heading towards the "Musical Laughter" direction...

So this past weekend I was driving with my cousin, a song comes on the radio (i had never heard it...ever) and she starts singing all the words to it "...I kissed a girl and i liked it...the taste of her cherry chapstick...I kissed a girl just to try it...I hope my boyfriend dont mind it..."

I thought this was really funny...and def catchy...so I go do my research and here are the basics:

Katy Perry
Age: 23
From: Santa Barbara, CA
Interesting... She was a Christian Gospel singer and now this lol





Check out the other track "Ur So Gay"... THAT one is really funny. I think what adds to this is that she actually has a good voice so as much as some of you borderline conservatives out there don't want to like her...you're gonna have trouble finding a reason without outing your right wing ways!!

1 comments:

haha i never heard that song but i saw the video for ur so gay

May 28, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home