It's Time


90,000 people showed up to Obama's rally in Virginia last night. I can't even put into words what I felt at the moment but the way people were surrounding him afterward didn't just speak volumes about the man...but also about how badly we need this. And it was a bit heart wrenching to imagine what he must be going through with his grandmother, who raised him, passing away yesterday. To have to find the strength to keep going. I couldn't sleep afterwards and saw a couple last minute commercials put on by goptrust.com bringing up Rev. Wright once again. Sigh. What's most disgusting is the talk of Obama purposely planning his grandmother's death. Are you kidding me??

I voted about an hour ago and I feel like today is going to be the longest day ever! (By the way, am I the only one who feels like a mad scientist moving that huge lever in the voting booth? lol). I wish NY was a swing state. Anyway, good luck Obama!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home